We are looking for a “Senior UX/UI Designer” for Brussels
· A minimum of 7 years' experience in UI Design, Interaction Design and Information Architecture in an Agile development environment
· Strong understanding in UI Patterns, design principles and visual design
· Proficient in design software (Figma) as well as in Miro
· Present a compelling portfolio that showcases your design projects, emphasizing your problem-solving abilities and the design process.
Applications without a portfolio will not be taken into consideration.
· Good knowledge of SAP environments and the different products (Fiori, SAP CRM, C4C, SF… depending on the Product team needs).
· Good understanding of SAP components (depending on the type of environment) to be able to develop a prototype and an architecture.
· Use of SAP Fiori for Web Design Guideline & SAP icons explorer.
· Use of Figma for prototyping with the last version of SAP stencils.
· Knowledge of the SAP Fiori Theme Designer and other interface theme creators (depending on the product)
· Basic knowledge of SAPui5 and certain UI classes.
· Ability to use SAP libraries, consult the documentation and search the information in the community tools.
· Good knowledge of SAP Build Work Zone.
· Understanding of the SAP Enable Now principle.
Freelance employee or employee, both are possible
Duration: one year contract
Location: : Brussels (mobile working is possible 2-3 days a week)