We are looking for a “IT Security Engineer” for Brussels
* Security monitoring, security assessments, security maintenance within Windows, Linux, Mainframes, Docker, Cloud, ...
* Security Scanning of host systems + analyzing of potential risk
* Reporting of security risks identified:
* Assessment of network security architectures. You will work with security technologies such as:
o Privilege Access Management (CyberArk)
o Public Key infrastructures and leaf certificate management tools (AppViewX)
* Continuous improvement of security processes by participation is project such as:
* Hardening, EDR tools and antimalware
* security assessments, audits, pentests
* secops, devsecops, ...
* incident management
* Potential Security Incident Analysis
* Detection of security weaknesses in configurations and network design
* Prepare and document standard operating procedures and protocols
* Monitoring of the Information Security vulnerable areas
* Monitoring & evaluation of risk analysis indicators
* Communication of the incidents and risk prevention implementation
* Very good knowledge of IT infrastructure & development
* Very good knowledge/experience in DevOps or System Engineer with a passion for Security
* Very good knowledge of IT security management
* Experience with network security and networking technologies and with system, security, and network monitoring tools
* ideally certifications such as: CRTP, CRTE, OSCP, OSEP, CISSP, CEH, GIAC,...
* Experience with governance, legislation on privacy, standards in information security is a big plus.
* Experience in the operational management of safety solutions in:
o Identity and Access Management (IDM/IAM)
o Anti malware solutions
o SecOps, DevSecOps, CI/CD
o Detection and response tools
o Vulnerability management
Freelance employee or employee, both are possible