For a replacement we are looking for a “Scrum Master ” for Brussels
- Coach and support the DIS teams in Agile artifacts and rituals.
- Contribute to the agile transformation by bridging the gap between traditional units in organisation and Scrum Teams
- Improve & standardize the way of working to increase the DIS quality standards.
- Support product owners & animate workshops/reviews/retrospective
- Facilitate the Team’s self-organisation, ensuring the Team follows the Scrum process
- Removing impediments to the Development Team’s progress
- Ensure a good relationship, within the Scrum team as well as with others outside the team
- Help employees and stakeholders to understand and enact the Agile mindset
- Support, propose and lead change proposals which could improve the DIS way of working.
Freelance employee or employee, both are possible