Network Project Engineer
We are looking for a “Network project engineer” for Antwerp region
- Ensure the stability & compliance of the infrastructure and services related to the network solutions (LAN, WLAN, SDWAN, …)
- Standardizing and improving the environment
- Apply the rules around change management
- Through the configuration management process, ensure to have a full inventory of the assets and components involved in the services.
- Be involved in projects related to network operational improvements and onboarding of new technologies and solutions
- Cisco LAN & WLAN technologies
- WAN : both MPLS & SDWAN
- General network knowledge : Routing, Subnetting, VLAN, SNMP etc.
- Ideally also knowledge of routing protocols such as EIGRP, OSPF, BGP etc.
- External DNS and PKI certificates
- Checkpoint Firewall
- Cisco Prime / ISE
- Service Now
- Working within projects
Freelance employee or employee, both are possible
Duration: long term
Location: Antwerp region (3 days on site, 2 days remote)
Languages: English, Dutch is a plus